IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am new to unified call manager is there a document that gives a step to step solution in installing and configuring cisco call manager. How to register phones. Also I want a complete video or document in which you can see how to use call manage...

I have a Cisco 2911 router that needs to do T1 PRI with 32 voice DSPs.I think I need UC license and VWIC3-1MFT-T1/E1=. I don't see any onboard DSP in "show inv" or "show diag" so is it correct I need to purchase a PVDM2-32? Should this be installed o...

Resolved! Call Masking

HiI have a setup in which callers dial a help desk number 2XXX and get the option to press 1 or 8. 1 transfers the caller to an ext 3xxxx and 8 to ext 4xxxx and that works fine.  However when the choice has been made and Unity Connection(8.5) transfe...

Dear, I have a few questions about this system, we would like to activate monitoring on a Call Manager Cluster (version 9 but going on 10).I was wondering if the smart call system was a good system to do this, at first glance in servicability i don't...

I don't know who came up with this bright idea of having 'Service Interruption' message on 6921 phone while SRST mode!!! For a normal user, it means phone is NOT working!!! Does anyone knows work around with this issue? Can we display any other messa...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes