IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have a MGCP gateway registered to CUCM 10.5 and need to make it work as CME SRST incase when WAN goes down, I have some confusion please reply.In which mode i can have more control. srst mode auto-provision [none|dn|all]I am planning to put a...

My network consists of a central hub with a CUCM publisher, and 9 remote sites, each with their own 2951 Voice router and SIP trunk. There is a SUbscriber at our DR site too. We are in the process of changing our network provider, and some sites have...

action711 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, How can I add a presentation in .au format, before a call enters to my ephone.I have a callmanager express versión 9.1, the call enters using an FXO voice card.the goal is that an outside call enters and the caller hears a presentation telling...

victorls by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have a cucm ver 8.6.20000 .when i goes to ccmuser page  in the user option >   device >   i see my phone (7961) and ander that we have "user guide" : download user guide. when i click on it  i get the pdf for this model this is fine . but when i...

Hii have two sitesone primary where CUCM is installed , the phones has as extension 1XXand the seconde is a remote site which their phones has 3XX and registered on CUCM of the primary siteMY question : is there any way to allow phones on primary sit...

I have a problem with the Ip phones cisco CP7945  when I connected them to the switch the display is blank and just the speaker LED is lit what is the cause of problème? and how to fix this issue if possible?

mstaili01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes