IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,We have enabled the GUI for CME . With this we could add Phone & DN for telephony service ( SCCP ) . We couldn't add or modify phone which are configured in Voice Register global.What is the feasibility for this ?Thanks in Advance

Dears,Attached is the configuration for the CME 9.1 router,Phones configured for voice register pool 6 till 13  cannot dial to the PSTN, PSTN calls are been received internal call are also working i don't know why outside calling to PSTN is not worki...

Hi everyone,              First of all I'm a beginner of voip. I'm searching  feature of Cisco IP communicator ver 7.0.  and found this document http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cipc/7_0/english/user/guide/CIPCUG70.html there is fea...

Dears,When someone calls from outside the call will be forwarded to an AA configured on a CUCThe AA will ask to dial the required extension, when the caller dial an extensioned not under a user in the Cisco unity the call will not be transferedI trie...

Hi I have a CUCME running with a number of SIP phones registered to the local system 9971 and 9951. When i call between then i have noticed the media is passing through the CUCME and not going direct between the phones. I understand why external call...

gilbera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are running CUCM 9.1.1.10000-11, I am consistantly getting error backing up ELM-Server for subscriber.Below is the backup Details;Below is the log file output;Log File: 2014-01-08-13-11-47_b_cat-ucm02_elm-server_elm.log======================...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a requirement that one of our client require to configure one fixed number like 6666 for one international Help-desk number. In CUCM, they want to configure this number. Second thing they are acquiring, is it possible that when any person...

Hello Everyone,I want to use FAC for calling purpose on CME. Whenever the user dials an ISD number the user should be prompted to enter a password/pin. The user should be prompted for a password/pin only for ISD calls, there should be no prompt for p...