IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryBody, I have a CCM Pub running on 7.1.5 and  i recently get second CCM already configured as SUBS but on version 7.1.3 I have 3 Questions : 1.Is it possible to built a cluster with the 2 CCM ?, knowing that it´s running on different version  ...

I have a site that is having issues with secondary dial tone. They press 6 to receive access to make outside calls. When they press 6, there is a secondary dial tone but if you wait 5 seconds you will hear a flash and then another secondary dial tone...

I am working on CUCM with MSLync integeratio,i am able to make call from cisco ip phone to Lync extesnion vice versa,but my requirement was as soon as some one call to Cisco Deskphone simultaneosly it should ring on Lync client..i have configure SNR ...