IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning! I've looked into this myself and there doesn't seem to be any way around it but I wanted to pose this to the community to see if I'm wrong.The scenario is that I have a client who is using a B-ACD on CME for inbound calls into their org...

Does anyone know of a way to setup a voice greeting, so that it says the following.... but does not need changing every day?You are through to the voicemail of (name and jobtitle) at (Company Name). The date is (day of week, dateand month). I am in t...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CME

Hey All, my problem:i'm using CME , the phone is take call , but if is not answer the call will still ring until you pickup the phone and close.how i can solved this problem.. Best Regards,

Resolved! SIP Panic Button

I found a Panic button that is capable of doing SIP protocal and is supposedly configurable in our Call Mananger 7.x.x. http://www.cyberdata.net/products/voip/digitalanalog/callbutton/docs.htmlOur GW is H323 but I was wondering if we needed to also i...

julienf28 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes