IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We have a situation where the customer wants to carry the Cisco wireless phone (7925G-EX) between CME and CUCM environments. The CME and CUCM reside in two different sites with different extension rages and the two systems work independently ...

Heloi want to get ready the Cisco C887VA voice in our infrastructurewe want to use the Device  as cpe . The Router should register the Phonenumber on our Sip (Ser) Systemthe registration is working rightthe Call from outside to the Router is working ...

Hello,I have 7942 phones and they are registered on the CME router, but i see the attached logs in debug,so i am worried why that so ????, one of my colleague also receiving the same logs on his router but his 7942 phones are not registering. thanks 

Hi, I am see a big difference in throughput when connecting a PC through the PC port on a Cisco 7942 phone, compared to when the PC is directly connected to a switch. My setup is a 2960G POE switch, CM 8.6 and 7962 phones.For example if my PC is conn...

Hello, We have a medium office we just acquired, with an unsupported v6.1 CUCM environment.  300 phones.  No UCSS or contracts of any type.  We're getting proposals on a new BE6K system. I know there's no direct upgrade path from 6 to 10.  But would ...

Hello Pros,Incoming  and outgoing PSTN calls work with no issue in SRST. The only problem is that as soon as we try to put an incoming PSTN call on hold the call drops. Please note that this is not the case for outgoing calls. An outgoing call can be...