IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

My company purchased the NFR Kit 10 and I have the licensing for CUEAC in there, but no software download.   I have found the OVA template for the server, but not the CUACS_Setup.exe file. Anyone know where I get it?Thank you.

Hi Experts,We have a head office which hosts the CUCM cluster and the Cisco unity connection.We have a remote office with 300 users and we are planning to move the remote office to the CUCM solution hosted in the head office.We have a 3925 gateway in...

Sip trunk between callmangers 8.5 - 10.5. calls work fine. But when we call from 10.5 side the other end is not getting calling name. it is getting the calling number. when I do a Sip trace, I see that 10.5 is not sending calling name in the invite.W...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In case of upgrading Cisco call manager 3.3 version,as i know that with ics 7750 we can upgrade to the version 4.0,my question after upgrading 4.x to go latest version how migration happens ?what steps i need to follow? is it possible we can upgrade ...

Hi,I have a router (IOS 15.2) running MGCP have caller-id enabled on our gateway and as well in CUCM. (10.5) I have this configuration for the ports and dial-peers.  voice-port 0/0/0 cptone TR timing hookflash-out 50 timing guard-out 1000 caller-id ...