IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can someone please explain how CIPC licensing looks like in simple words?I was reading a lot and I have a little mess in my head right now.1. I need to buy soft phone from cisco for every user? If yes, what about when someone leaves company and CI...

Hey all, can any one describe how the cucm take time and how ip phone that register in cucm take time ? i know the CUCM is take time from NTP that added when install the CUCM , but how the ip phone is take time!! Best Regards,Ahmad Kefaya.

I have a scenario for Jabber client for windows & IPhones,End users should able to make a Long distance call from deskphone,when the login to client they should to have a restriction for Long distance calls.,suggest me on how to upload restriction li...

We have a CUCM ver 8.6.2.22900-9.For our PSTN access we have the following scheme:CUCM <========> Cisco2911 <======> ISP-------> PSTN              H323 tk                              SIP tk Our Cisco2911 is running ver 150-1.M4.We configure Cisco 29...

ev1205 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have multiple PLAR's set up that work great but not everyone has them on their phone. So the problem arises when someone who does not have a certain PLAR on their phone and wants to join the conversation. We had hoped that we could transfer/confer...

Today I had the chance to do some live testing of the Cisco DX80 Personal TelePresence device for the first time. In my video blog I'm talking about the physical design of the units, its features and functionalities, pricing and giving advice on how ...

ralmqvis by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,we bought and started to use 3CX Server and SIP Server working in local networks, not problem.so we are having a problem from the outside 3CX client (iphone, android softphone).I have read this web site:http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/ports-us...

Hi Team,We are proposing Cisco CUCM for one of my client whose business type is financial organization, so they need beep tone on each incoming/outgoing calls as a legal compliance. They must need the call recording tone to be audible & get recorded ...