IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everybody,I have a problem with CUCM 9.1.2 when it tries to do a backup, an error is displayed on the CUOM intitled: CISCO DRF FAILUREand when I lookup at the 'Recommanded Task', it says: "Verify that  /common/drf has the required permission and...

Hi folks, I've been searching the web for some examples of a voice lab, however to me it's unclear on exactly what I need. Do you mind taking 5 minutes to help me out? I've already got a lab using ESXi, CSR1000v a couple of PIX 515's and a POE switch...

d.hodgson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, existing I only running 1 unit Unity Connection and yesteday i had add in the subscriber and have configure neccesary parameter for HA. During I test down the publisher and can saw subscriber had take over the role as primary, but I fail to reach...

john_lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day! I have a following issue with a network connection for a computer. If I switch on the computer in a phone the computer doesn't have a connection to a network. A phone 6911 works without any issues. If I switch on the computer without a phon...

Hi all, Just a heads up to anyone else who encounters this error when installing device firmware cop files onto CUCM.We were upgrading the firmware on our CUCM cluster (small - consists of 1 x Publisher and 1 x Subscriber) - running 8.0.2.40000-1 I w...

I have minimal information at this time and I realize that will be helpful in answering this question - but getting some feelers out there now while I found out some more information... Working with a client who asked if they can implement a Cisco vo...