IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a problems with our phones. When we get a call and answer, that call is silent and, at the same time the same call looks like it is on hold, the client calls back in and this appears as a second incoming call - we can only speak with the cli...

Hi, We have two call manager cluster one is 7.0 and other one is 10.0Both are connected by SIP trunk, But when someone from 7.0 calls a phone on 10.0 only number is dispalyed.I also want name to be displayed along with number.Any idea how to enable t...

Hi, I had running extension mobility and at phone service I have create an extension moblity link and at the http link I only able to specify 1 ip address. When I want to down one of the server, I need to measure the link does not point to that serve...

john_lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two call manager cluster one is 7.0 and other one is 10.0Both are connected by SIP trunk, But when someone from 7.0 calls a phone on 10.0 only number is dispalyed.I also want name to be displayed along with number.Any idea how to enable th...

I have generated License for L-FL-CUE-PORT-2= Using PAK in Cisco Licensing Page. Unfortunately Instead of ISM/SRE Module Serial Number I used Router Chassis Serial Number to generate license. Now I am unable to install license. Is it possible to chan...