IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Can anybody advise if there is a way to reverse the tip and ring voltages on the Cisco voice port interface please?We need to change the line from 0v dc on tip and -48v dc on ring to -48v dc on tip and 0v dc on ring? Anyone implemented this bef...

Dearsi have a CUE installed on our CME Router and i configure it as Cisco Suggest and every thing went well i can login to GUI but still im facing problem to run the initalization wizard it give error: Login to CUCME as an administartor failed. Check...

aysar3000 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since Version 9.0 of Call manager there is a new enhancement to Mobile Connect(SNR). When CUCM rings the cell phone it will prompt the called party to press any key to accept the call. This is a big selling in point since the timer controlled option ...

jlamon001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,a former colleague of mine told a customer that starting CUCM 9 phone firmware updates would happen over http and no longer using tftp. Now that customer is asking me about it, and I can't seem to find any indication there to support this. Am ...

Hi,I'm using Cisco IP Communicator on windows 7.To access our conference number we need                    dial conference number    PAUSE     dial the access code I can successfully type in in like this (before asking for dial tone of course)      ...