IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi,I have CUCM 8.6.1 and  we use cisco Media Termination Point Software.                        Users hold the telephone and play jingle (MOH) but interruptions in the sound going. RTMT LOGNumber of MediaResourceListExhausted events exceeds configure...

Hello all, Does anyone know if the volume of the tone that gets played to them when a second call tries to come through can be altered in volume? I know there are options in the call manager to alter how the phones react (i.e. flash only, ring, etc.....

VLT06 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm having an issue on a CUCM machine running 6.0.1.2112-1. If I run the RTMT I get to see numerous of alerts saying: 'Service status is DOWN. Cisco Messaging Interface...'The alert keeps popping up every 30 seconds.Can anyone tell me what the...

pijssel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm attempting to setup email alerts for successful/failed backups in CUCM.  I currently have the mailserver configured using RTMT and have alerts enable for CiscoDRFFailure.  I have 2 questions however...1. - Is there a way to configure the ...

tommydubs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the cheapest and acceptable application for paging with approximately 2000 phones. Our IPSessions had a limit of 200 without purchasing more and we are looking for alternatives. Informacast was not free unfortunately. Thanks

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, Could anyone help me on the issue below? I am getting a cause value disconnect 21, on ISDN is considered as toul fraud, however on R2 digital I could not find out what this cause means, anyone has detected this issue before?Jun 16 12:35:4...