IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I am now facing issue with calling to outside network through isdn E1. Could you check the below debugs and help me here? Mar 19 07:38:05: ISDN Se0/3/0:15 Q931: Applying typeplan for sw-type 0x12 is 0x0 0x0, Calling num 83573065Mar 19 07:38:0...

Equipment:2 - CUCM (cluster)1 - Unity integrated with Exchange 1 - UCCX Currently register with an AD.  I need to change CUCM to register with a different AD.  What are the steps that are needed to complete this?  I want to ensure that if there are a...

hi all cisco community, I am unable to get the QOS reports for my client with using a third party software using cdr report ,I what to know how do I perfectly configure the cucm box to get the qos and call details record. is there any relation with ...

HiWhat is the procedure of Call Manager upgrade from version CUCM 7.1 (MCS Server)  to version CUCM 10.2 (on UCS server) , please let me know the steps to what would be the backup procedures and upgrades.RegardsGaurav

kakkarg01 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have questions about Cisco Enterprise License Manager (ELM).I intend migrate CUCM 8.6 to CUCM 10. In my test environment, I made an upgrade CUCM 8.6 to CUCM 9. 1) MigrationI want install ELM in stand alone server. But when I migrate from CUCM...

I have a bunch of new Cisco SIP 7821 phones , when I add them into the CUCM they show as "unknown" .I have checked the ports , all the sccp phones register normally.CUCM version is 9.1.2Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks, AH

Resolved! TFTP servers

Hello, I have 1 publisher and 2 subscribers, i have enabled option 150 for 3 nos of servers, pub,sub1,sub2, but when phone registers  i only see 2 TFTP in phone  3rd TFTP is not seen ??subsriber-2 is not live thats the reason it is not seen in the ph...

Hi,I have a question related to Personal Address BookCluster version CUCM8.6- End users have PAB confiugred- can save entries in PAB- can dial out from PABIn case call comes in - from a caller number had already been stored in user's PAB - should th...

tdudas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have on several occasions lost power or network connectivity to a Gateway. Once power/network is restored, We did not reconnect with CUCM. We have to go into the gateway and type “no MGCP”, then MGCP.  At that point connections are complete. We ha...

pharden by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes