IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am having issues with DTMF on a CUBE running SIP.  I see the send and recv DTMF events in the debugs but CVP/VXML is not recognizing them.Here is the Call Flow.Note:  The VXML Gateway is co-resident with the CUBEAT&T --> ACME Packet --> CISCO CU...

Ryan Gunn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I have a CUCM 9.1 installed on HQ abd I have sites the connected via site to site VPN with HQ only (The site are not connected together only with HQ).I configured phones and registered the to the HQ CUCM and I call do calls between the HQ and t...

Is this considered a refresh or L2L upgrade? It's a bit confusing searching on it. I want to upgrade our CUCM 8.6.2a cluster of 4 CUCM's and was trying to figure out if I can upload the files in advance to save time and reboot to the new version duri...

Dear forum users.I have the following:-CUCM:- 9.1.2.11900-12CUC:- 9.1.2TT1.11900-2TT1 This is a new build, and I have configured SIP integration between the two systems. At the moment, I am experiencing very strange problems when trying to access CUC...