IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,One of my VM users has more than 500 voice mails after 12 week vacation. it is very difficulat to delete one by one. Is this possible to delete all voice mails at one time from unity server side.i have tried but no option available. regards...

Hello,I have a Cisco Router 2900 (IOS 15.2 and CUBE 8.8) and I would enable local transcoding for RTP stream.I try to configure the router as explain in this link http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-border-e...

che.mu123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, Where can I get Expressway which was released with CUCM 10 ? Is this the same as VCS Expressway ? I see it on the NFR page for 10 but I cant find it on the downloads..  ThanksVR

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are running CUCM 8.5 on UCS virtualized OS, I am planning to upgrate to 9.1.2. Is there any upgrade path other than Refresh Upgrade to avoid the hours downtime on each CUCM node.Like do a fresh installation of CUCM 9.1.2, and restore the con...

Curtis Hu by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a user at call manager; what we want is when he initiates a call to outside we want his number to be translated into another number. This change won't affect other users. How can we do this change, do you have any suggestions?Thanks,Ays...