IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,

i have a remote control for a SX20 Cisco that doesn't respond unless i get closer the remote to the signal led at 1 cm.i have change the batterys, i have change the remote but with the same result.i think that the codec has something.is it necessary ...

cfacquez by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The SIP is between  CallManger 8.6 and Avaya, the probleme is  when I want to make a call from Avaya to CallManager I receive unallocate nr.The config is from : Avaya S8500 Release CM 5.2.1 using SIP trunk to Cisco Unified Communications Manager R...

gabiulici by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.We are having issues with 1 hunting group that has 2 phones in it.We have just two extensions in that hunting group but the call just get to one of these ip phones.Both ip phones are different models. 1 is a 7942 and the othe is a 7965. The fir...

Hello all, I am trying to create an extension that will get through to a handset here in our office and will display a message to the effect of "IMPORTANT INCOMING CALL - PLEASE ANSWER" and have that linked to an extension that is only known inside t...