IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PRI Monitoring

Hi,Wanted to know if there is a way to monitor when my PRI goes down instead of getting calls from customers hours later that I cannot reach your office or even getting complaints from internal users that I can make internal calls but cannot make ext...

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have the following weird issue with NTP. When I check with the command "utils ntp status" I get the information that clock is Synchronized: admin:utils ntp statusntpd (pid 6811) is running...     remote           refid      st t when poll reach...

j.huizinga by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a solution that fits my needs. I am the most technical person at the company where I am employed, so I have self-assigned my position to the problem I have voluntarily created, for the convenience of others.  I work at an auto repair...

Hi AllIs there any way to reduce number of rings for all incoming calls for no answer condition( general settings for all ip phones)?In other words, if some one call me and I don’t want to answer that call( no answer condition), after some rings, cal...

s.maxina1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings all,I'm a bit confused, a new IP Telephony deployment in a single site.PSTN is the oldest telephone network, ISDN is newer, while SIP is the latestMany articles -too many- SIP over PSTN, a fewer state SIP over ISDN, whilst some state SIP tr...

Resolved! BLF Questions

I need help with a couple questions about BLF. How many people can have a BLF that watches a specific DN?  So if Phone A has DN 1111 on it, how many phones can have a BLF that monitors 1111?  Is there a maximum amount?Is there a type of BLF that can ...

refram by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes