IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm currently migrating to 4331 ISR's from 2800 series routers. Has anyone had issues with the  NAME: "NIM subslot 0/2", DESCR: "NIM-2FXS/4FXO Voice Analog Module"PID: NIM-2FXS/4FXO , VID: V01, SN: FOC20375GE1 NAME: "PVDM subslot 0/4", DESCR: "PVDM4-...

nbspooney by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I need to check some client for correct auth.I make small tools for it:https://github.com/OlegPowerC/SIPdigestCalculatorUsage:SIPdigestcalculator.exe -u username -r realm -p password -n nonce -uri SIP URIorSIPdigestcalculator.exe -u username -r...

Hi cisco I received one request for voice mail in unity connection with a scenario :once a customer  call extension from 1 pm to 2 pm the customer should be hiring the voice mail directly once a customer  call extension after working hours and weeken...

I have an older ATA 191 that i am trying to get Multiplatform Firmware loaded too. The existing Web UI does not have the options under the administration area to send the command to update from a local TFTP. I also found a couple deployment guides th...

Hello Everyone,i have a wired situation with my customer about Cisco jabber call over VPN of forti.when user call to external number from Cisco phone that register to his LAN the calls work perfectly.when user call to external number from CSF Device ...

iptsupport by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 25 Helpful votes

Resolved! cisco 7965 phone

I am now working from home.  I was given my CISCO 7965 phone to use.  When I plugged it in to my ethernet cord coming off the modem, it would not power up.  Any ideas?Shouldn't it just plug in and boot like it does at the office?  Doesn't it have its...