IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Sir, We have a IPT 9951 wth camera. The problem, there is no Call Pickup to other lines and Call Forward.How to enable the Call Pickup to his Phone and Call Forward?BACD(auto-attendant)--------------applicationservice aa flash:its-CISCO.2.0.3.0....

A while ago my company bought the Cisco UC 8.6(1) Partner bundle Offer kit. This kit includes Cisco Unified Personal Communicator, Cisco Jabber for Mac, Cisco Unified IP Communicator, Cisco OC Integration for Lync and Cisco Unified Mobile Communicato...

danilog by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I'm about to install a BE6000 with CUCM and Unity.CPU and other resources will NOT be oversubscribed.My question now is, should I configure CPU Affinity in VMware for the various Virtual Mashines or not?Thanks!!

reimanje by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan I integrate a roundtable with my callmanager ?Can I call the roundtable from jabber win ?Can I call the roundtable from my ipad ?Can I call the roundtable from my 8941 8945 ?Any help will be be appreciatedI already attached a polycomregardsPhil...

Hello, I have successfully installed CUCM 8.6 on my VMware ESXi server via VSphere 5.0.Now I am trying to install Cisco Unity Connection, however it always says Unity Connection is a "Product not supported on current hardware".I have read others have...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes