IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've move the subscriber server to other server room. I'm trying to log to the server via CLI and it's fails. The problem is, when I write account name and password, it's don't log me in. Just propose me to write account name and password again, no e...

Hi Experts,my MGCP gateway is showing this error mgcpgw01#sh ccm-manager MGCP Domain Name: Priority Status Host ============================================================ Primary Down x.x.x.xFirst Backup Down  x.x.x.xSecond Backu...

I am trying to add a Cisco 7975G to my Lab, but I am unable to get it to register.  When I issuse the type command I don't see the 7975 option just the 7970 phone.  Am I not doing something right?Here is my config:Router#showSep  2 12:03:47.851: %SYS...