IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm testing out the B-ACD feature within CME and have a bit of confusion on how it's behaving. I have a ACD/hunt-group setup to ring phones (longest idle). Is there any way to make it to where the caller doesn't hear ring until an agent phone answ...

Hi,Anyone could help us to resolve conference calling issue...we observed below SDL trace for this issue092799505 |2013/07/03 08:33:30.893 |100 |SdlSig    |MGCPAuditEndpointRes                   |wait                           |MGC...

We have to one of site on Call Manager with 4 digit extension, we will be changing to 7 digit now.GW is MGCPJust want to check if we can expand digits on gateway, as i have read somewhere number expansion command does not work in MGCP gatewaywe have ...

Hello to you all.  I have some basic questions and many of you will probably say to yourselves "really, he's asking this?"  Well yes really, I'm asking this.  Ok, so enough of the light hearted humor.  On to the questions.  First the scenario.  I ha...

melwoods by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a hunt pilot for first aid internally. Now they want to add it so that the mobile phones of those people ring as well, but with a specific number so the called people can see it is a first aid call.We don't normally use single number r...