IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am working on new Cisco Voip implementation. I recently learned that the new SRTS mode can support up to 1500 users in failure mode. The question I have is, if I have 2 routers, can I have some users get priority to register in case of failure to o...

boulest by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have implemented a AA using the defualt TCL scripts.Option 1 is dial by extension.An extension has two phones with the same number (shared line)When we make an inyternal call to this number, both phones are ringing.When the call is comming from ...

hi, we do have enable SRST feature facing an issue while incoming call is not landing on desired extension. need help below is the router configurationsh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 7712 bytes!! Last configuration change at 13...

I am familiar with how QoS on catalyst switches needs to be set up for Cisco phones, but I am a little unclear about how it has to be done for Avaya SIP phones.so here is what I am wondering1. Avaya phones do not run cdp correct? Therefore, if a voic...