IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,We're working on a project that requires HDMI to be converted to an SD-SDI (with embedded audio) signal. Currently, we are on talk with a audio-video vendor. Now, they are asking if which HDMI version does Cisco SX20 and Cisco C40 complie...

hi! I noticed that there is an issue with my call forwarding in call mgr. Whenever I do a call forwarding the external number caller id will be appended to our internal prefix. eg. internal extension is in this format 6110xxxx, when the external user...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have numerous user with 7965 phones that have buttons associated with other extensions.  Currently, if the user is not on the phone, and another extension rings (for which they have a button assigned), they simply pick the phone...

Hi Guys,I have Vg224 using sccp registered to cucm ,in srst mode i had to create dial-peer with destination pattern to match the number of the fxs port .Now after cucm returns online the router uses the dial peers with less preference over the dial p...

All,I'm having an issue that I can't quite resolve.  The layout is the following: Asterisk <--SIP--> 3845 <--H323--> CUCM 8.6From all IP phones registered to CUCM we can place calls to phones hanging off the Asterisk server.  When phones hanging off...

srpm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes