IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I am facing one problem related to MOH, problem details are given below,i have three cucm servers PUB, SUB and MOH/TFTP.Phones are registered to SUB and backup is PUB for MOH also SUB is primary and PUB is backup server. Servers are at DC, not har...

Hion a small office setup for 25 employes vendor quoted voice bundled router 2921 + Linksys SPA400 and 25 ip phones. Will I require to purchase any additional licenses for IP Phones to get registered with Voice Bundled Router.Hope to get inputcheersS...

Hi.I have just installed a Contact Centre at a client's place. The setup is as follows.HQ:     2x CUCM (Pub and Sub) v8.5     2x CCX    (Pub and Sub) v8.5     1x WFO   (Recording and Monitoring) v8.5     1x MGCP Gateway c2911 v15.(?)          E1 Slot...