IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

[I hope I got the right forum area]We use a mitel 3300 PBX for all our VoIP, across mostly procurve equipment, but Cisco too.  All runs great, except at our biggest branch office, which connects via a 100mb metro-E.  The telco hands this metro-E to u...

umbernaut by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm working on a worldwide design and just have a question on maximum latency between remote locations (with phones and Voice GW) and CUCM that will be placed in Data Center. Do you have figures on this point? I can't find it in SRND.Many thanks f...

vanwitt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently I changed one of our SRST ISDN gateways (15.1(1)T4) from MGCP to H323 to alleviate problem of external calls dropping during WAN outage. This seemed to fix dropping-out problem but we soon discovered that call transfers were now failing. To ...

russell-b by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have CUCM 7.1 and router 3845 here and now only has one ISDN connected. The router has 4 PVMD2-64 and 2 E1 ports, it has been configured as conference bridge and registerd in the CUCM. Now we are planning to have another one ISDN, my question ...

Resolved! CUE with SRST

Hello,I am tasked with getting a 2900 series router into SRST mode at a remote site for a centralized Call Manager but one of the requirements is using a CUE module on the remote 2900 as the main voice mail and Auto Attendant for the site and not as ...