IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys…Is there any way that anyone can think of to provide the ability to call forward a shared line on a handset without using the CM User page?I.e. 7942 with Line 1 as their personal line and the line 2 as shared line. At present, pressing the ca...

VLT06 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way from within CUCM (8.6.2) to change the Left Softkey on the Line View page to default to Ph Book rather than Messages?The only way I know of now is to change this setting from the phone itself under 'Phone Settings' > 'Customize Home Pa...

nstrech by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am trying to  configuredqsic trunk between cme and panasonic pbx.but the controller is down.here is the show command.cme#show controllers e1E1 0/2/0 is down.  Applique type is Channelized E1 - balanced  Transmitter is sending remote alarm.  Recei...

Hello Everyone,I have been behind the scenes and have reference many of topics and discussion in the support community. The time has come that I have some questions in regards of a migration from CUCM 7.1 to 8.X.The project is to migrate our current ...

Hello,I currently have Voice Gateway 3845 running MGCP in my environment and planning on replacing it with 3925. We also have Call Manager 7.1xxx in a cluster environment. My action plan is as follow:Register the New 3925 VG in call Manager in parall...