IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI planning an implementation with CUCM Cluster, Right now I have 4 offices with, 2 offices CUCM 4.1 and Unity 4.0, rest 2 CME. Each office has separte PSTN lines and geteways, In the main office We'll have a cluster with IPCC 7.0, but the main d...

yency by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am adding on two subscribers at a remote campus to an existing CUCM cluster that resides at a main campus site.  I am also adding on (2) Cisco 3925 routers at the remote campus for inbound/outbound call routing to the PSTN.  Using Route List and Ro...

Hi, please assist with this problem adding Trixbox SIP phones to a CME setup.We have had a  Cisco UC560 device with 20 phones or so, running fine for a couple of  years, connecting to the PSTN via a telco provided SIP trunk. A third  party supplier h...

http://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/trademark.htmlThere is confrence disconnect when cisco user dial some mobile number and then he dial nortel phone and tried to confrence between three phones , mobile , cisco , nortel . CUCM ,Nortel and CUBE ...

immudel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,In a lorge environment, IT teams are there in different locations and different levels, In this case, If we want to know who created the particular extn in CUCM or removed the Extn in CUCM, What is the way apart from the RTMT log file?Regard...

Hi,Currently using: CUCM 8.5Phone Default Load: Firmware 9.1.1Phone: 7941, 7942, 7961, 7962, 7970, 7975I've encountered issues ("Auth Failed") on firmware reset.I believed it's because I need to flash 8.5.2 firmware before updating it to 9.1.1.Is the...

tayzhiwei by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes