IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys!     Im kind of confused about the scheduling of System Call Handlers. I shceduled a Call Handler but is still active after the shcedule ended. Can you shed some light on how to properly shedule a Call Handler and turn the after hours call...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm configuring CUEAC and customer might be interested in using the system reports available in the Cisco Unified Reporting section.However, they don't want the Admin user to be the one accessing the reporting section as this user has access to al...

mcibanez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some remote phones that I need to get registeredd with CME.  They are 7940/7960 phones so I'm guessing that SSL VPN capability is out of the question.  I can't find a CME ASA phone proxy config anywhere on the web.  These phones are at locatio...

Resolved! CUCM 8.5 trunk

Hello Fellows,I have a CUCM 8.5 that i finished configuring, and a 2821.. I will have the 2821 router terminate all calls to a SIP trunk/provider.So what i basically like to do is connect the CUCM-2821-SIP Provider.. My $1 question would be what's th...

love2xlr8 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes