IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 8811 fails to boot

I have an 8811 that fails to move beyond the splashscreen. The large center button is lit.I have reset the phone:remove power, press #, wait until speaker and headset lights are lit, release #, key in 123456789*0#, verify that the headset light goes ...

mtweed001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several new 2960-X stacks, and I'd like to get a proper Qos configuration on them.  These stacks uplink to 2 Nexus 5548s.  So far my interface commands look like this... interface GigabitEthernet1/0/4 switchport access vlan 30 switchport mod...

Hello, I am a beginner in CUCM, and our company inherited a few clients that use it. I know how to add phones, add/update DNs, create translation patterns, etc..., but I've been having this issue. Whenever I make a change to a DN, the phone unregiste...

Hello to the Cisco Community, I'm coming to see you because i just bought on Ebay a Cisco 9971 last week for using it with my french SIP provider OVH and without CUCM. The phone has got the last firmware cmterm-9971.9-4-2SR4-1_REL coupled to the corr...

1.jpeg 2.jpeg
JBPARIS by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm Running ESXi 6.7 on vCenter for our B-Series Chassis.  I recently installed new M5 blades to replace the M4 blades. What is the best way to get v12.5(1)SU1 servers moved over to the new Blades? Shutdown/move/power up? Build fresh on M5's and use ...

RAustin70 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning ColleaguesI hope you are doing good and safe. I have configured 2 dial-peers , One for VOIP (SIP trunk to third IP PBX) and another POTS for outbound/incoming calls to & from PSTN. The extensions at the third party IP PBX are 1xx . So i ...

Hi guys,I just jointed a company which uses Cisco IP Phones. I have a Cisco IP Phone 7942 which not seems to be booting.When connecting the phone all lights are blinking as on any other Cisco IP Phone,But on this phone the screen/menu is not loading....

Hello,we have deployed on-premise Cisco Jabber 12.9 and we get the contact's picture from AD successfully but the user's picture is not showed in "My profile and settings"we have tested Cisco Jabber 14.0 too.our jabber-default.xml file is:<?xml versi...

Jabber-PictureMyProfile.png
CoDeC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've enabled my Jabber as a remote device and there is a custom E911 Message created in CUCM. Do I need to alter the jabber-config.xml or create a https redirect? Other than the below documentation, I cannot find alot of information on this. I want t...

Esto by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes