IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,I configured a H323 gateway and initially it was working fine a couple of hours back. We have 6 PRIs out of which 3 are one Service Provider (SP) and another 3 r a different SP. Now the out going calls are happening through all the pris. In o...

khanfawaz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured Personal directory in call manager version 7 but everytime when I go to URL [http://call manager Ip address/ccmuser/], enter UserID and password configured in call manager under user management --end user, I get error message ino...

Aman Soi by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone come across a configuration guide to get busy lamp fields working between an Avaya CM/SES and CUCM 8.6? We are using a SIP trunk right now and call routing is working great. We just need to get BLF's working between the two systems. I'll t...

ctcahoe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We're using CUCM Version 8.6 and mgcp gateway Cisco 2921 with FXO port. We're facing these problem:1. When the first call from PSTN to IP SCCP Phone via FXO port, we see the number. But from the 2nd call, we see "unknown". We do shut/no shut...

We have 7965’s for our admins. They have BLF’s for the executives they are responsible for. The issue I am experiencing is when an executive receives a call, the BLF alerts the admin…if the admin is not staring at the phone they cannot determine if t...