IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Currently, I have changed the cluster IP addresses in the following order:1. Change SUB2 IP address, reboot SUB22. All Server Rep State = 23. Change SUB1 IP address, reboot SUB14. All Server Rep State = 25. Change PUB IP address and Reboot6. ...

tacl75 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Depending on what FXS port makes the call, how can I prefix the called party number in order to route the call as described below?:FXS port 1 should be prefixed with a digit(s) so it can be routed to Location B, PSTN breakout or to a phone on this lo...

Hi, I have a trunk sip with a sip provider via cube, the problem is that when the user puts someone on hold, it sounds two MoH, the Music from the call manager and the music from the sip provider, I talked with the SIP Provider and it says that I am ...

Hi SupportI want ton configure a cisco call manager express on a routerI have a cme file about 65 MoI cannot extract it using ftfp, i have an error message that file too big for ftfp protocolHere is the commandarchive tar /xtract tftp://server/cme-fu...

Greetings to all.  I am a bit stumped and would appreciate somebody pointing out what I'm missing.  We use 7 to initiate outbound calls instead of the more traditional 9 (we were having too many false 911 calls).  It all works fine, except a couple o...

Hi,Following scenario, GW is also the SRST refernce for phones and is registered to GK,H.323 GW+SRST GW --------GKClient did the SRST testing and all phones got registered to the voice-gateway. After the testingr, phones have re-homed to CUCM but Gat...

Hello,I have a CUCM 8 with an MGCP 2921 voice gateway.To the gateway i have connected an E1 and a couple of PSTN lines.This all works well.Now the company has aquired a couple of SIP accounts.My problem is that i dont find a decent example or guide t...

I a customer requirement which I need help on They have a feature from an Avaya PABX where a user can just enter a two digit code to transfer a call into VMCaller A rings User BUser B has CFNA to User CUser C answer and enters the two digit code and ...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! c2800 and CME

Hi,Need some advice on installing CME into a c2811 IOS 12.4T router...Would like to know what version of CME and IOS should I use in order to run both of them smoothly?ThanksChoy

choywy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes