IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi guysi downloaded the main welcome script to modify the working hours but after upload the script and refresh itwheneve any one call our main hotline number he can listen to the escript BUT after he putting ZERO to reach the call center it rings tw...

Hi all,we´re running 29xx routers with 4Port FXS Modules.In non SRST they are registered via SCCP to CUCM. Unfortunately they dont work in SRST Mode.The IP Phones are reachable inbound and can dial out.What did i miss in the configuration ?Here are t...

s.lehmann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a customer who I deployed SNR for which seems to work fine until the end user tried to edit the remote destination number (typically a mobile) this updates fine however the CUCM continues to route calls to the old number and completely ...

Hey all, I'm afraid I'm quite new to Cisco VOIP so apologies if this is quite obvious.A user in a remote site has reported that, when anyone tries to ring a particular phone, their call gets forwarded to an unknown extension labelled "meeting room 2"...

HiWe got small setup of CME with 40 IP Phones. CME is running on 3800 series box. We are looking to have some Wireless phones.  Our Wireless infrastructure is Cisco. Do I need separate license for Wireless phones and any recommended model for wireles...

Hi allwe have an issue with the 187s that they are not sending faxes; receiving is not an issueon another thread I found something similar but their resolutionfax rate 14400fax protocol t38 ls-redundancy 0 hs-redundancy 0 fallback pass-through g711ul...

kpintens by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to send an authorization code to a carrier AFTER  the digits are sent over to the Gateway  We are looking  to have the gateway  insert a pause and then append the dialed number with a specific 3 digit  code.I was thinking of doin...