IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear NetPro gurus,One of my customer is using a Centralized CUCM, with each of the remote gateway acting as a SIP CUBE gateway back to the Service Provider.  Each SIP CUBE Voice Gateway also has SRST license (not CME).  And my customer is curious on ...

huntl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are working for a customer for Voice transformation. As part of country regulations, we need to secure audit logs (add/modify/delete partitions/CSS etc) on Cisco CUCM 8.5 and should NOT be tampered by anyone (not even Cisco CUCM Administrat...

Hi,I have 2-doubts1. I have installed CME 9.0When using max-ephone command , I found a license agreement on the router for 60-dayswhen I show license detail cme-srst after that, I found it'll remain for 8-weeksI have the license paper for the CME but...

Dear Netpro gurus,One of my customer wants to buy a brand new Voice Gateway 3925.  If i buy the Voice bundle with the CUBE license, can the Voice Gateway then do CUBE??Voice Gateway 1 x C3925-CME-SRST/K9CUBE1 x FL-CUBEE-100=  1 x FL-CUBEE-25=I really...

huntl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I would like to try to implement T37 S&F on a 2951. However, my PRI is already binded to an MGCP gateway to CUCM, which means the dial plan will be ignored on any incoming calls, so I can't get the call to the onramp script. Is there a way to ...

dmurray14 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

L2 mutlicast moh is not working, i have setup RP and Gre tunnel, L3 multicast moh works fine for internal calls, PSTN phone calls hear only dead air.cucm version 7.1.2  gateway : mgcp, gateway 2851appreciate your comments

m.ateeque by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got Linksys phone register like Sip with Call Manager 7.1.5 and everynthing works fine, but the only issue that I have is that I'm not able to use the Pickup Softkey. I configured the Linksys with:- Call Pick Up Serv: enable- Call Pickup Code:*3...

bagnolini by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guysWe have 2 problems with two of our Callmanagers.We are using one CME (running on a Cisco 2911) and one Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition, both are connected via IP.1. problem CME to CUCMThe problem is when someone from the...