IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So this is an odd one... An employee is trying to call out to another employee's cell phone from a Cisco IP Phone, most of the time they don't answer and would have to leave a voicemail but this one particular employee's IP phone is having an issue w...

LeeWay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having an issue where calls to our VoIP phones are not ringing simultaneously like they used to.  We have 4 phones in the office and all 4 phones have all 4 lines.  Before if a call were to come in it would ring all of our phones at the same time...

Hi, I worked for years with Snom and created a kinda nice provisioning system with all features customers wanted with operator panel and call park. Well doesn't matter really. I just need to know if there is a list of URI commands to send to webapp o...

quastor by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've previously used UCCX Taps, cisco auto reg tool in uccx to deploy handset years ago when cisco gave away 5 x uccx ports with ccm. We have a lot of deployments where company merges with other companies so having to obtain the Mac, models of phones...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes