IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am new to VoIP, I have a VoIP setup that incoming calls should ring on a particular IP phone within the organization. When the number is being called, it rings from the side of the caller but the IP phone the call is routed to does not ring. Calls ...

walenteano by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm running CUCM 8.6x and UCCX 8.5x and I have cucm is integrated with MS AD.The problem is my company is about to migrate all users is this AD to another AD (new ip address, new search base, but all users information remain the same). But, I ...

somjade.p by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.  I need help with a project i am assigned at work.I am trying to connect a cucm and cucm im & presence to work with cisco ip phone 8865.I want to be able to call internally and external. Also use cisco jabber on Desktop computer and smartphone...

ossniper by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear good morning,I have a problem and wanted to ask you if you can inform me or help me.I am wanting to record in MediaSense calls that are made to IPCOMMUNICATORS that are connected via VPN. With the hardphones connected to the corporate network I ...

lisandro by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I configured an extension (1111)in 8841 model it is rejected, but the same phone with another extension (2222) it is registering in same pool and same location. And the rejected extension (1111) is registering in another remote location with sam...

Sanu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Our Organization has procured 9000+ IP Phones 7841, 8841 ,8851,8865 & dx650 after implementation IP Telephony in 2018,Nowadays we are facing HOOK SWITCH problem in 30% IP Phone 7841 model .Kindly resolve issue at the earliest.  Regards,Manju...

Hi we  implemented IP phones 7821 and 8851NR       configured with security (TLS )Also  I configured Phone Security Profile for the IP-Phones with those details :TLSEncryptedTFTP Encrypted Checked Port 5061 So , while Phones are booting , phone aske...

eliba0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes