IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a 2851 CME router with 45 IP-Phones registering to it.Now we need to monitor (only logs) all incoming and out going calls from these extensions.Management wants to know who is dialing whom and the duration of the call.I understand that ...

Hey guys --in CUxAC, when a search is performed on the client, it only allows you to search one field at a time, so Last Name, or Number only for example, if I type in 'Smith' in the last name field, and 'John', in the first name field, it will remov...

ouhakheme by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Could you please share, in which all cases a transcoder resource is required ?I know only about the two instances as below.1) G729 call from CUCM to Unity connection, as Unity connection only supports G.7112) CUBE environment,I would appreciat...

Hi,I have successfully configured MVA. I do have H.323 gateways & the CUCM version is 7.1.5b...If i dial the MVA no i do get the ICR prompt & it asks me to put the PIN..It asks to put 1 for placing new calls...Till this point it's perfect...The probl...

We have a Call Manager 4.2 installation which has requested, they'd like to position a handset at the front door. The phone is only to dial directly to the Operator at the front desk.I've set the Calling Search Space partition to "OnSite". But that d...

Hi,Just wondering if anyone has experience the follwoing.For some reason when i enter the follwoing commands they don't show in my config. I don't get an error message when i enter them and i can also enter different types which are visible when i do...

Implenting a cucm7.1.5 solution with Cisco unified enterprise attendant console 8.5, during business hours if reception is logging out then calls are not going any where , it still rings on with calling disaly shows the CTI gateway number, i have con...

csunni by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have the following situation. I have my IP phone and my cell-phone combined as single number reach (mobile connnect). Lets say :A-calling party numberB-IP phone numberC-Cell Phone number"A" calls me to "B". CCM makes an outbound call to provi...