IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I want to download some log files from CUCM to my local SFTP server. I used the command "file get", but i got a problem "Invalid download directory specified ". The directory was created local, but there was no files. Someone has one solution for ...

Hi to all,any one of you know if it is possible to set a button or softkey to make the combination of callforwardall+phone number?I will explain better...i want users press a button to forward all call to 656(fixed number) and not he presses call for...

Dear Netpro gurus,One of my customers has "tail-end hop off" setup on their CUCM cluster.  To recognize different offices, the client has the following site codes:-*02 - Hong Kong*04 - Beijing*06 - ShanghaiSo when we want to dial Beijing PSTN mobile ...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to upgrade a customer from 6.1.3.1000 to 6.1.5.12900. I first attempted this by downloading the update and burrning it to a DVD. I started the update and it hung about 15 minutes into the update at the following lineupgrade_manager.sh|Cop...

donmitswv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,     can anyone please give me an idea how to implement video conferencing .. dont have any idea how to do it ... we have CUCM 6.1.3, that can be used ot not .. with 3825 router. WAN options are Internet (ADSL) or ISDNPlease advise

Hi everybody,I'm taking over a CUCM 6.1.3 cluster and when I did a "run sql select ccm, nodeid from processnode", I got thisname     nodeidpub            2sub4          3sub2          4sub3          5sub1          6Informed that the name convention f...