IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm trying to put together a kit-list for a virtualised UC solution.  I've been reading that my options for a rack mountable solution are either the C210M1 VCD1 or VCD2, would VCD1 be suitable for a 2 CUCM Cluster plus Unity Connection?  Once ...

Hi,I think i already know the answer to this but thought i'd ask again anyway.I'm trying to find out how to report historically on how often  translation patterns are being hit.I have exported CDR and CMr recordsand searched for them but can't see an...

mbattsmac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a trouble with 2 or more ATA voice gateways connected to several Fast Ethernet switch ports of a Cisco 3560 PoE switch. The FXS ports of those ATA gateways are connected to dataphone devices used for electronic transactions over data calls....

ojcb23234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2901 (config snippets below) with an HWIC-4ESW-POE in Slot 0.  I also have other switches down stream off of g0/1.  The problem is that I can not get network devices (phones or computers) to work when I plug them in to the HWIC-4ESW-POE in S...