IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Currently I'm using Cisco Uniffied Communications Manager 6.1.3, and I need to do a bulk change on the call forward all destination on several existing phones.I've read the BAT documentation but it's not that explicit.Does anyone know a good g...

Hi,I have a Cisco 7940 and when i receive a call on this phone the call cannot be picked out without pressing the Answer Key even after the handst is lifted.Can anyone tell me the cause and how this can be rectified.Many thanks.

Good afternoonI think this solution will work with my phone system but want confirmation before I tell my vendor that it will work.  I have a CM with 2811 router as the PSTN.  Also have access to VG224's and 186ATA's.  What I'm wondering is if a Viki...

jkohlhoff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got CUCM 7.0.2 and I'm trying to resolve this request:Phone with number 101 and Phone with number 102 -> when I call 101 for 5 second ring only 101, after that ring both 101 and 102.I cannot use mobility feature because it doesn't work with inte...

bagnolini by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I FriendI have a problem with a Cisco 7985G video phone, but It is not booting, into the screen appear config VLAN, ip address after Quering TFTP server 172.20.98.250, but nothing happend, I checked the conectivity and everything is OK, also I have i...

r.barba by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have an IP phone 7940 and trying to reset it by rebooting and holding # then the known sequence but no effect, there is only a message stuck on the screen" configuring IP"   please help me

mostafa33 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, We are using CCM 6.0.1 We have a requirement to configure our CCM to park calls to two different Phones simultaneously eg. if we call Ext. 2000 it needs to ring 2000 and one external number (Mobile number) at same time. ( Not call forwarding f...