IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to schedule a daily job using the bulk provisioning service.The job is based on a device pool query and only logs out any users that were logged into the phones.I schedule the job for a later time and then go to job scheduler and m...

mdaswani by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM ver 7.1(3b)Is there anyway to show the original calling number in caller ID for offnet to offnet calls? For offnet to onnet transfers, the original calling number is displayed on the IP phone.PSTN --> PRI (H.323) --> CUCM/IPPhone (answer then tr...

francisg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Has anyone done this befoe i am struggling to see any inbound traffic on the voice gateway when i swing over the did pstn lines.FXS config below.voice-port 2/0/0 signal did immediate translation-profile incoming INCOMING-DDI no vad cptone EG d...

A a new trust list to the phone (ITL) was added on CUCM 8.0 even when the cluster is not secure. The behavior of this feature is really extrange: in some post i have read that the phone is not able to register if the ILT does not match but in a real ...

aalejo by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes