IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello !When i bought the SPA 921 it came with SIPURA firmware 4.x and i was able to listen the TEL CO'S ring back tone from an ISDN Trunk.Now i have upgrated the phone to the latest avaliable version 5.1.8 and since then i can not hear the providers ...

john5john by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a setup where we have CCM cluster and 2 IVR's (Primary and secondary). CCM ver 4.3 & IVR ver 6.0.2.We have scheduled a BARS backup for daily but from the logs daily we can see that the Backup for secondary IVR is not working. Rest all i...

I have a CME 8.1.The problem that I have is that any phones do not get the SEPXXXXXXXXXXXX.xml configuration file and usign the default XMLDefault.cnf.xml instead.The phones get the new firmware but not the language files. They do not even ask for it...

Hi Guys,Need help. I installed IP Communicator on a VMWare and the VMWare is running on MAC OS. I was succesfully installing the application and fine tune the audio well, but the problem is I can't configure the network preference of the communicator...

HiI have a Call Manager 7.1.3 and 7911 phones who is not loading the software file.When I do the factory reset, the phone do not start the download of the file is permanently with the Cisco logo and back-do the reset.Can nay one help me?

Hello,I have a CUCME with a CUE and i have the folllowing call flow:The caller dials the PSTN number and the Auto-attendant prompts him to enter the extension he wants to reach. The phones are forwarded on No Answer to Voice Mail and the caller can r...