IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,do you have any idea about why I see the MAC address of an IP phone in both access vlan and voice vlan? vlan 11 is my access vlan, and vlan 2222 is my voice vlan.TNSWACCS01A1#sh mac address-table interface fa1/0/12          Mac Address Table------...

HiI would like to get a solution on the following,My client is having a CUCM 7.0 running as Publisher on MCS7845-H2. Currently they ordered for one more CUCM for configuring as subscriber, but the material received is a MCS7845-I2 with CUCM 7.1 prein...

Hi All,Can someone help me in letting me know that what exactly StationD and StationInit refers to in CCM SDL & SDI logs.If possible please explain me with any example of calls flow with detialed message flow during a call between the devices. If pos...

Hello,I have an ordering guide for CUCMBE (March 2010). In this guide the part number MCS7828I4-K9-BE8 are described as"Unified CMBE 7828-I4 appliance 8.X, 50 Enhanced UCL". But the Configuration Tool shows "Unified CMBE 7828-I4 appliance 8.X, 50 Bas...

HI All,I would like to know the difference between all the versions of the CCM.CCM 4.X is windows based and DB is SQL.CUCM 5 and above are linux based and and informix the DB.Would like to now the difference between CUCM versions 5.X,6.X,7.X and 8.X....