IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have what I consider a strange problem.  When one of our sites calls 911, 911 sees the wrong caller ID from the number we dialed out on.  As a result, we keep receiving an adjacent county's 911 services.  My Cisco administrator tells me that she's ...

Kirk Gable by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a setup where we have CISCO IPT setup running independently and Separate AVAYA setup. Both are working fine.Now we have a plan to integrate both so that both the existing setup will be as it is and both cisco & Avaya users can communica...

I need some clarification regarding SRST in H.323 gateway.Usually, reset command in call-manager-fallback will helps to register the phones back to CCM in MGCP gateway. What about H.323. How to bring the phones back to the CCM in the H.323 gateway. I...

Currently Being ModeratedPublisher vs SubsciberHi,In a scneario of Publisher & Subscriber......if say all the phone are registered with Subscriber and Subscriber Goes down so what is the effect on IP Phones or will all features work properly.pls sug...

Hi,We have implemented Mobility in our cluster. We are struggling with the dial plan using the mobile phone address book. Most of the numbers are saved starting with +44, If we try to call the call is unsuccessful. We cant have a route pattern starti...

Dear All,is there a way to limit call duration on the each extension and if any extension exceed the determined limit ,the system send alert message indicating that you exceeded your limit and  drop a call or do any action .i have UCM 5.x,Unity 4.xth...