IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I find the following EoS announcement but it doen't give the part # of replacement. I have spent one hour on Cisco website and got nothing. Please help.http://cisco.biz/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/vcallcon/ps556/end_of_life_notice_c51-...

Hi there, a customer has ordered a MCS7835I3-K9-CMC2 which was delivered with a CUCM 7.1 Pre-Installation. The existing customer cluster is runnin’ on release 6.1.4 (6.1.4.2190-3). To Join this new server to the current cluster I need to downgrade th...

I was hoping to see if anyone out there has been trying to get this to work or has it working or if there is a document for this yet.    Im not sure if is true dual forking or its really two different numbers.  Meaning, using Remote Destination Profi...

Hi,is there any easy way to search for all phone numbers that are assigned to a specific calling search space? I don't care if it's through a search or an export, I just need to verify what numbers are assigned to a particular calling search spacetha...