IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SRST help

Hi guys,I'll need some help configuring SRST.I've set the call-manager-fallback command like this:call-manager-fallback secondary-dialtone 9 max-conferences 12 gain -6 transfer-system full-consult ip source-address 10.10.0.2 port 2000 max-ephones...

calladd03 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have a trouble. When I go to user options-device-speed dials in the user web page and fill with any numers, this numers not syncronice the speed dial of the user device profile when i login in extension mobility service. Only works on the physic...

Resolved! SCCP or SIP ?

Dear All,I have 2811 Router running cme and cue. 4 analogs phones are connected to cme using ATA.Can individual ATA port be configured to SIP instead of using SCCP?Any comment would be much appreciated.Thanks,Andrew

Andrewkai by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I'm currently doing a new CME project and would like to get some doc that I can follow up on How to configure CUEHow to configure Voice Mail How to configure AAThis is my Software Version for CME and CUE : 12.4 / CME 7.1              ...

Andrewkai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SRST problems

Hi All!We are using ISR 2951 in SRST mode.When router switched to SRST mode due to WAN failover all is working OK. But then due to power interruption router has been restarted we couldn't make incoming and outgoing  voice call. . Layer 2 status ia TE...

Hi,I have a question here.We have two MGCP voice gateway routers configured on CUCM 7. If the network connection between the primary MGCP voice router and CUCM servers is broken, we notice that the status of the primary MGCP gateway on CUCM is unregi...

cciejfliu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes