IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I installed CUCM 7.1(3)-10000 on vmware and Im getting this licence warning:Licensing Warnings: Software Version license is missing. Call Manager Service will not start. Please upload SW Feature license file.CCM service really is not possible ...

Hello,I have to configure QOS on our catalyst 3560 switches.  We have a mix of cisco and polygom ip phones.  Can I use the auto qos or not?  Are there other things to consider when using cisco and non-cisco voip phones?Thanksm.

cisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a IPMA configured in my call manager, version CUCM 6.1.5-10000-10When I do any change in the IPMA service or restart the service, I can't login with the Assistance User without first to have save the configuration of Manager.The Assista...

ma.romero by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     I have 10 fxo port configured in H.323 in CUCM6. My doubt is can I forward call comming to these ports to a single DN (like receptionist) in 7960 which got six lines or do I need to configure 10 defferent DN for each lines and forward the cal...

Hi I have 7965G with SIP and I want to convert to SCCP.I have search a lot of information but I found only guide for 7960/7940Is the method from 7960 also work with 7965? If the answer is yes please tell me how tobecause I can't find a file name "OS7...

if i have about 100,000 translation pattern in my CUCM cluster v7.1.3 does it have impact on my servers (MCS 7845) in term of processing, memory and capacity and what is the max numbers of Translation pattern i can create.regards,Ibrahim Chehouri

ichehouri by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm using cme8.0 with flash:c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.150-1.XA.bini got the ITSmain error after being authenticated and the gui don't load.here are my flash filesVOICEGTWCOQITAP01#show flash:CompactFlash directory:File Length Name/status 1 543...