IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!We have an issue after extract the hard disk of the Publisher. It was installed on another machine by few minutes and them we install again in Publisher.Its working properly but we cant access to https://IP Publisher/CCMAdmin/main.asp in Publisher...

Hi to alli have installed a CME 7.1.3 and i have the following problemOn the (ip phones_all the ip phones(using now 7941,7961GE) in directories buttom its show only Missed calls, Recieved calls, Placed calls.The other services are missingDo you have ...

I am having a hard time trying to come up with a dial plan that will accommodate a central site and a remote site that involves SRST that will scale for future sites. I have a handful of sites utilizing SRST but they do not use a local PRI at the rem...

I randomly am having some 7921s drop connection with CallManager and sit at "configuring" for a period of time.  Eventually they seem to re-register, but until they do are not usable.  Any thoughts on what could be causing this?   Thanks!

dnmosier7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody have an idea have a user who would like his ipphone to automatically call forward to his home each day at 5:00 pm i was thinking of time of day routing but i believe that would only work to restrict dialing ????

glk.clark by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a lot of messages in sdi traces like:07/07/2010 16:12:33.398 CCM|DbMobility: can't find remdest 990567189313 in map|<CLID::StandAloneCluster><MASK::ffffff>990567189313 - incomming number.Does anyone know why this message can appear?