IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I`m testing names across a H323 link and have previously configured QSIG DECODE on a IOS 12.4 Router however when I tried to enter on the router below I have no option after enter VOICE SERVICE VOIPCisco IOS Software, 3800 Software (C3845-IPVOICEK9-M...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,                                 I am using SSL VPN to connect to my office network but, when I start up the CIPC software it does not recieve the default tftp setting from the Call Manager Express. I keep getting a mess...

Hi all,I have CUCMBE 7.1.3. I have hunt pilot number 6000 with hunt group member are 6001 and 6002. If I call to outside, I can use calling party's External Phone number Mask. When I call from 6001 to outside number, called number will see my number ...

Hello All,                                                        I am running CME but and using the CIPC version 7 softphone. When I load the CIPC software on a windows 7 machine the software states it cannot find the default ...