IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot seem to get my new VG-224 to register to CM.  Setting the VG-224 up as SCCP- I built the gateway in CM and configured the VG-224.  I can ping the IP address of the VG-224 but it does not register to CM.  Can post the VG-224 config if needed....

When using CCMUser, the user tries to change their password. When then try to save they get the following error:missing key in referenced table for referential constraint (informix.tk_enduser_tklocale)The kicker is the password is actually updated a...

mtashiro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I wonder if someone could help me with the following doubts regarding Cisco's Business Attendant Console and Department Attendant Console.I've been reading datasheets and Q&A's but couldn't find what I needed to know.- Is it possible to upgrad...

guilherme by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a cisco Call manager express 2821. Show Telephony-service command shows it as version 4.1(0).I have a cisco 7975 Phone which is running SCCP 8.3.2 version, recently i have tried to attache a operator console 7916-12 to it, but Phone wont...

Asim ali by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes