IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to import a .wav file from a 3com NBX to a CUE 7.1 system.  The .wav file has a bit rate of 32kbps, mono and 8000 Hz.  The only thing I can't verify is if it's g711ulaw. It plays fine on my laptop but when I try to upload it to CUE I get a...

gmgarrian by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,I seem to have a problem getting a sidecar setup on a 7960 phone.  All of the lights are lit up red and none of the display is coming on.  It does have powering going to it.  I had this phone system dumped in my laptop so I am learning a...

loren by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I determine the number of ephones that I"m consuming towards my max-ephones limit?  I'm a little confused because I thought it was pretty simple -- however many ephones you have configured = number of ephones you're using. When I try and conf...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,In need compare called number with a variable. For example, variable is: "extension". If "extension" is "3234" go to label "numbers begin with 32", but if "extension" is "3520" go to label "numbers begin with 35". I know what can i do to ident...

Hi,I have CCM 4.2(3). I registered IP phone 7941 with two lines buttons.First line assigned to normal DID extension from our office extensions range.At same time i configured HUNT PILOT (as help desk number for our office) number to circulate the com...