cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! BAT Error No.

I know it's a strange title but to be honest I'm getting a strange very vague error message. This is happening when trying to create a new Phone Template Configuration for either a 7941 or 7942 phone. I've tried with various settings from just the ba...

hi friends,i am having 2851 ccme and i am having 7 analog lines and one 30 channel PRI linewhat i need is once the analog lines are used (full ) then automatically system has to select pri line to call outsideand i am using 9 to dial out.i attaching ...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have configured a SIP trunk to a third party PBX, and it works using G711 always with MTPs.I have tried to use G729 placing the SIP trunk in another region, but the call fails.I think that the problem is that the MTPs (I have CCM MTPs, IO...

mcecilia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running CUCM 7.13b using DID's.  When I set my phone to call forward all to an external number, the caller ID does not show my DID number only the billing number for our PRI.Each line in the system is set with an External Phone Number Mask of ei...

Hi,i have a question about vocal system messages in CUCM 7.1.3. I know that, under "Route Patterns" i can select "block this pattern" and choose the voice message that gives the reason of blocking...but my need is another: can i select system message...