IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Is there any non office hour settings in the voice mail configurations. We've like this 6600 is a Hunt Pilot. (Hunts to 6604, 6605, 6606 in Sequence, if even 6606 is not answering call shud go to VM of 6604). this is working now. But i need re...

Hi guysIs possible do the follow script AA on NM-CUEPlay prompt: Welcome to company xyz, dial the extension or waitIf timeout (wait): call redirect to extension yyyy.Is possible the user dial the extension without add the extension on NM-CUE (using j...

Can someone point me to a TCL script that answers all incomming calls, then plays a meaasge "your call may be recorded etc" and passes the call onto the origional called number. I'm not familiar with TCL scripting so I would like a complete solution ...

dbudden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the ip phones 9971 and 9951 have MIC (Manufacturer Installed Certificates).If so, how do I get the public ca certificate of this MIC?On the 7925G it can be downloaded via the phone's web interface, but there is no such menu option on 9971.

uwhler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes