IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,I'm deploying a product called FaxCore which is a fax server with the BrookTrout SR140 software fax board.I have the fax server communicating with my CM7.1 publisher via an unsecure SIP trunk. I can send faxes internaly via 4 digit dial to th...

hypnotoad by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,This is my first post. I hope I am at the correct forum.My firm will be moving to a larger facility in the next few months. As budget is not an issue I want to install fiber throughtout our lan network. My question is:Is there a way to use ...

Hi,I have Call Manager 7.1.3 and I am using FreeFTPD to backup by CCM's. The issue is I have installed FreeFTPD on our backup server. When I log off the server my backup fails as CCM backup cannot reach SFTP. I even tried installing the client as a s...

rohanpatel by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, can someone help me please? What I am trying to do should be really easy but for some reason so far it is beating me Basically I need to perform so Push actions to a C7911. I can send ExecuteItem Softkeys etc and simulate both softkeys and keypad...

Is it possible to put 4 NM in the 3845? I am trying to put a fax solution together using the EVM-HDA- ??? 24FXS. can I put 4 of them in a 3845 for a total of 96 fxs ports?Is there a maximum amount of FXS ports you can add to a 3845 router?

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes