IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,This is my first post. I hope I am at the correct forum.My firm will be moving to a larger facility in the next few months. As budget is not an issue I want to install fiber throughtout our lan network. My question is:Is there a way to use ...

Hi,I have Call Manager 7.1.3 and I am using FreeFTPD to backup by CCM's. The issue is I have installed FreeFTPD on our backup server. When I log off the server my backup fails as CCM backup cannot reach SFTP. I even tried installing the client as a s...

rohanpatel by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, can someone help me please? What I am trying to do should be really easy but for some reason so far it is beating me Basically I need to perform so Push actions to a C7911. I can send ExecuteItem Softkeys etc and simulate both softkeys and keypad...

Is it possible to put 4 NM in the 3845? I am trying to put a fax solution together using the EVM-HDA- ??? 24FXS. can I put 4 of them in a 3845 for a total of 96 fxs ports?Is there a maximum amount of FXS ports you can add to a 3845 router?

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys - I really hope I'm not being really thick here (but its possible!) as I have done this lots of time in the past, but has anyone had issues upgrading to 7.1.3.32900-4 using the joined UCSInstall_UCOS_7.1.3.32900-4.sgn.iso file?  I am upgrading f...

btmulgrew by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,           I'am trying to integrate a Bogen Multicom with our phone system.  We have a 2851 and a Valcom V-9970 that goes to the Bogen and connects to our 2851.  I have it connected into an FXS port and I'am using the pattern 31..., They di...

steigja by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes