IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a few phones at a site that are pulling IP address from both the VG and from the server. I checked the phones and CM, both show the right address. I did a ping on the odd addresses and they all time out. I have also deleted the address out ...

17roush by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Am so used to unity never imagined that I would be asking this. Does anyone know howyou install the Lic file to a Cisco Unity Express.I tried theLicense install tftp://192.168.2.20/licfile.licand tried diffrent combinations of the same with no progre...

I have been receiving allott of complaints with the battery life of the 7921 phone batteries.  When first installed 18 months ago, devices could last for a few days wihout charging.  Now the majority of them (70 out of 100, rough estimate) don't last...

I have a 7937 hooked up to a CAT3550 and we have PoE runing to that device but it keeps on power cycling. I tried to extend the power on the 3550 by issuing the following command SWITCH#power inline delay shutdown 20 initial 300. All this does is it ...

julienf28 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a SIP gateway router at one of our sites. This gateway has SIP trunk to SIP Provider for inbound and outbound calls. There are no PRI on this SIP gateway router. The IP Phones at the site communicate with Call Manager over the WAN.There is ...

singhsaju by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get faxing to work on Unity VM but not sure where to really start.  Currently we an Octel system that whenever a user receives a fax, it leaves a VM on their phone telling them that they have one new fax, and it gives instructions on wh...

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. This question may sound stupid (or very stupid).I have started my studies for CCVP. 1 year ago we faced a scenario. Our call center was moving to a different place. We decided to keep PRI on the previous location. A guy adviced us to use T-CC...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes