IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,we have sub and pub in two different sites. Bandwidth in sub site is much higher than pub site. I like MOH to play only from sub site for all remote sites and only play from pub site if call being on hold locally on pub site. I haven't created...

Hi Guys,I just wondering, which IP address on RouterD should I include on "session target ipv4" if for example:RouterA would like to call RouterF, how do you direct the call to using the "PRI link" on RouterB >> RouterE >> RouterF? instead of going t...

I'm wondering if there is a way to accomplish a task in the BAT tool in CUCM 7.1What I want to do is update Line Text Label and ASCII Line Text Label on each line. Currently it is left blank, I want it updated to display Firstname Lastname #### (####...

Hi, I set up SRST Multicast according to the Cisco documentation, as far as I can tell. I have all sites using Multicast MOH. However when I make a test calls, I see ccm-manager moh sessions turned up and I see packets tx/rx. However, I hear nothing....

I have CCM 7.1.3. In my route group group I have to I have 2 SIP Trunks. Where in Call Manager I can set up a timer where in if my 1st trunk is not available, Call Manager should fall back to my backup trunk. I know CCM wait for about 7 to 10 invites...

Hi allI now have thanks to this these forums got  my call  manager 6 set-up (vmware) and able to make internal calls, I now wish to  try and go to the next stage of making external calls...I have a  Cisco 2081 running c2801-ipvoicek9-mz.124-11.T2 wit...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have following setup..Phone A--PBX-A---- E1 (QSIG)-- 3845-----------------------WAN-------------------3845------------E1 (QSIG)----------PBX-B----------Phone BWhen ever phone A calls phone B call connects and when the RTP stream starts (I think ...

rhegde by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes