cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! MoH Err for PSTN

Hi,We have a H.323 Router (with MMoH), and everything works fine except the MoH. I have tried a lot of things, however still it seems to not to coperate.When I press the Hold Button I do get this output from the command, please not that there is 0/0 ...

HiI have CUCMBE installed at one of my customers who have deployed 7911 IP Phones to the users. They have however, just purchased a few 7942 phones which I have configured on the system however when they try and look at the corporate directory from t...

ianwarb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have just setup a QSIG link between new CUCM 7.1(3) and Nortel Meridian Op.81 using MGCP gateway. The problem we have - there is no caller-name information coming across from CUCM to Meridian. The other way around - Meridian to CUCM - calle...

Dear all,I have my tcl script for Auto Attendant in Voice gateway router. But but script has some problems:- The script promt: "press direct extension number or press 0 for help".- If I input extension number, the call connect immediately. (eg. press...

Resolved! extension Mobility

Hi All,I have configured extension mobility, the users can loggin but the logout option doesnot work. Instead when you press the Services Button it will be showing go to this URL to set up speed dail.Any idea on how to fix this issue.

HiWe have a CTI software which supports x64 operating systems. We would like to migrate to 64bit but we have not founda Cisco TSP driver for x64. It is a Cisco Telephony Service Provider driver (Cisco TSP) for x64 OS Windows 2008 R2 or Windows 7 avai...