IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I am new to SIP and Im trying to figure some things out.  Id like to ask if anyone has a topology they might be willing to share so that I can try to understand the SIP components and what I might need to do on a particular project I have.  I...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a student doing my honours dissertation and I am trying to set up a secure voip connection  using secure RTP, I have attached the configuration file and basic network  diagram.I am using IP phones using Cisco  Call Manager express. When setup wi...

Hi,One of our customers needs us to busy out there PRI's while they install voice firewalls.  There running CUCM 4.1 and the gateways are all MGCP.  I found the document below and I have a couple questions about the gateway reboot in step 6.  Can I d...

hiwe have ER 2.0.3.1000-7.started seeing high cpu usge reports from snmp agent a week ago.these reports happen when cpu exceeds 90%.looking at sh process cpu shows process 'hostagt' at 93%CPU.any thoughts on what is happening? Do we have problem with...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cisco 7937 and I would like to use it in french.I have configurated user-locale FR on the telephony-servicesbut when I reset the 7937 I can see in the debug Looking for French_France/rp-sccp.jarThis file is not included on the franch lang...