IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have downloaded and installed the "Cisco Unified Communications Manager Real Time Monitoring Tool, Module version 8.0(015), Plugin version 8.0(000)" from our "Cisco Unified Communication Manager - system version 7.01.11000-2" installation... and...

We had a problem, where Night service was still active after 09:00. It has been working for over a year and has the same config.There was an outage this morning and all the phones were down. Once all the switches etc were restored, the night service...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've got a route pattern 1.04XXXXXXX which whenever a call uses this pattern it drops the 1. The discard digits choice is <None>I have no idea where my 1 is going. It is set up just the same as one that keeps the 1. It did have the discard pre...

Numbers are configured as speed dials.Using ExtMobility on 7942.Login user to alternat phone (7965 or 7940) will allow AbbrDial.Is there some setting on a phone that would not allow AbbrDial? multiple users with same udp setup on 7942's work fine. Ha...

rsnook by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

on a new Unity 7 Deployment with Exchange 2007 - Used COBRAS to migrate from Unity 4.0.5 running on an old ICS7750 - New Domain on the 2007 Server. This is a Unified Messaging deployment.When the caller leaves a VM, the MWI lights on the users phone,...

jburk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes